If you can't come during our normal trading hours to the public please call 021164 0938 to discuss a solution.
NEW ZEALAND WIDE BINDING SERVICE OFFERED
We offer a service for those who live beyond the Christchurch and North Canterbury region, who need their carpet pieces made in useful mats that will either enhance their home décor or provide a practical solution for the office or classroom.
Our South Island clients and sometimes those from the North Island seek out our skill and experience especially with larger pieces of carpet that need to be hemmed or when colours need to be matched to the carpet. Our reputation for colour matching is widely acknowledged within the carpet industry.
Also having the opportunity to choose between the two choices of edge finishes is seen as a positive by many clients.
We have a five-step process for our out of town customers and works as follows:
- Clients contact us to discuss their requirements.
- The carpet piece is sent to our workshop via their preferred transport provider.
- We reconnect with the client to ensure instructions can be completed as per their wishes.
- We measure, cut and bind, then wrap the rug or rugs for freighting back to the client.
- Arrangements are made for the return freighting at the client’s cost.
The turnaround for this service is usually a week from the time carpet piece leaves and returns home as a practical mat fit for purpose. Under this system, we can service customers anywhere in New Zealand including Stewart Island and the Chatham Islands.
Servicing Clients in the Lakes District
Thanks so much for the awesome service guys, really appreciate it.
Tom at Wanaka Flooring Xtra
Use our convenient pick-up and return delivery service or drop your carpet scraps off at workshop with our ‘call before you come’ system.